The Assault Industries Adventure Rack was made prior by Assault Industries called the spare tire rack but is now completely redesigned to be one of the most utilitarian products on the market. The Adventure Rack allows for effortless movement of the spare tire to access bed contents. It also securely locks down to the bed providing awesome rearview clearance. On our Turbo S, we are unable to fit a 32″ spare on the rack as it sits back to far due to the factory bars on the cage that extend back further than on normal machines. We still chose this rack as it will help us to secure items below the rack and also allow for mounting above the rack. We can carry more and access everything without unpacking.
We go through what the rack offers and also the installation that is very simple. This rack should install in under an hour. There might seem like a lot of pieces to the kit, but once you attach everything and sort out where the bolts go, it becomes very simple and clear how it goes together.
The main platform is dimpled and slotted utility plates welded in to provide a flat plain for storage on the top or bottom. These slots can have items mounted to them or strapped in place. A 3 point “Y” strap holds up to a 32-inch tire for models other than the Turbo S. The straps are also useful for holding a variety of other things in place if you have a Turbo S.
- Fits Polaris RZR XP 1000, Turbo & Turbo S Models
- Works with Rubbermaid ActionPacker Lockable Storage Box, 8 Gallon (#1170)
- Fits OEM and some aftermarket cages
- 2 hinge points at the rear for better stability
- Mounts to cage, not the body
- Highly adjustable for best possible fit
- Constructed from high grade 1018 steel
- Stronger EZ-Lift gas shocks (Strong Arm 4512) to access rear storage
- 90º lift force per shock
- More bed storage clearance
- Holds up to 32in. wheel/tire (fitment may vary on Turbo S)
- Included 3pt “Y” holds tire in place
- Locks in place with EZ latches
- Designed and manufactured in the USA