Milwaukee Tool continues to expand their M18 line working to cut the cord with pneumatics with the Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL ¼” Blind Rivet Tool w/ONE-KEY. Milwaukee Tool claims this to be the industry’s fastest cordless rivet tool! This new tool installs rivets up to 50% faster and delivers up to 3X longer life versus competitive cordless rivet tools, all while eliminating the hassle and maintenance of pneumatic compressors and hoses.
Two years ago, The Milwaukee Tool M12 Rivet Tool was introduced by Milwaukee Tool as the world’s first cordless rivet tool for the professional trades. This new M18 model follows that tool up with larger capacity and better ergonimics for the professional user.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4″ Blind Rivet Tool delivers 4,500 lbs. (20kN) of pulling force, 1.18″ Stroke, and is designed for high strength blind rivets in all materials. The kitted M18 CP 2.0 Ah battery will install up to (900) 3/16” aluminum or (500) ¼” aluminum blind rivets in one charge.
The rivet tool comes with a set of four retention nose pieces (3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4”, and 9/32”) to hold blind rivets in place once inserted into the tool. Complete with onboard storage, the tool allows for all four retention nose pieces, as well as the wrench for switching between sizes, to be stored on the tool. For versatility, non-retention nose pieces are available separately. For added utility, a protective boot is available to offer a lightweight, durable solution for tool and workpiece protection and an available 6” extension allows users to install rivets in hard to reach applications.
M18 FUEL ¼” Blind Rivet Tool w/ONE-KEY (2660-22CT)
- Pull Force: 4,500 lbs. (20kN)
- Stroke Length: 1.18”
- Rivet Sizes: 3/16” (4.8 mm), 7/32” (6.0 mm), ¼” (6.4 mm), and 9/32” (7.0 mm)
- Rivet Material: Aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Height (w/battery): 10.8 in.
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Length: 12.5 in.
- Nose Reach: 3.13 in.
- Weight (w/ battery): 5.6 lbs.
- Includes M18 FUEL ¼” Blind Rivet Tool w/ONE-KEY™, (2) M18 REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Packs, Multi-Voltage Charger, (4) Retention Nose Pieces: 3/16” (4.8 mm), 7/32” (6.0 mm), ¼” (6.4 mm), and 9/32” (7.0 mm), Belt Clip, Nose Pieces Wrench, Mandrel Collector, Hanging Ring & Contractor Bag.
#MilwaukeeTool #Automotive #Mechanic