Finding the right windshield for your riding situations can be quite a task. Sometimes you want a half windshield and sometimes you need a full windshield. Many times you might want a full windshield, but need some air. With the Super ATV Flip Up windshield you can have all three in one. If you are hot or your windshield is hard to see through, you can flip it up. If you just need a little air, you can open it an inch or keep it closed.
We are used to half windshields for most summer riding because of the heat, but with all the options offered by Super ATV’s Flip Up windshield, we decided this was the best product for all of our needs. In our area, we can ride down the roads and now we have full protection from rocks and debris from cars. We can even get a little air through and keep the protection. On the trail we have the option to open the windshield if we are running through areas that have bright light and shadows to increase visibility when needed.
No matter how you slice it, this windshield will fit many. We purchased the scratch resistant material for a bit more durability in the mud. The packaging was awesome and the windshield arrived without a scratch. Everything was as fully assembled as possible and pretty much ready to go on the machine. While it did take us some time to film the install, with a second person, one could get through the install pretty quickly.
We have found Super ATV to have good products at great prices. Subscribe to our channel to see more of this build and the testing.
- Made of 1/4″ abrasion resistant polycarbonate material
- Scratch Resistant windshields are hard coated on both sides
- Resistant against the effects of mild chemicals and UV rays
- Can be fully closed, cracked, or fully opened
- Opens or closes instantly
- Contoured to the hood with full-length rubber seal
- Easy to install with all necessary hardware and instructions
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA!